The stylish way to enjoy tea: the K-fee teacup set
• Two white teacups, double-walled, bone china
• Hot drinks stay warm on the inside while the handle stays cool
• Two saucers, bone china
• Two teaspoons, stainless steel
• Cup volume: max. 260 ml
• Height: 105 mm
• All parts are dishwasher-safe
• High-quality gift packaging
• Fits under all K-fee capsule machines
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Mouth-blown tea glasses by K-fee: double-walled and well-designed
Is there any better way to enjoy the wonderful colours of tea than in a glass tea cup? Discover the glass tea cups from FAVORA, the accessories brand of K-fee. They are real designer pieces, which are distinctively different from conventional tea glasses. Classic glass tea cups are thick-walled and have a handle. This makes them heavy, voluminous – and they can get very hot on the outside. These glass tea cups – hand-blown masterpieces – are double-walled: Between the two layers of glass there is a layer of air enclosed that keeps the contents hot. At the same time, the exterior remains cool and can only get lukewarm. This is pleasant for breakfast and cosy on a winter evening. The glass tea mug itself is made of borosilicate glass. It is heat-resistant and durable. Due to the double-walled design our glasses are surprisingly lightweight at only 165 grams.
Your glass tea set: tea glass cups, saucers, teaspoons
Celebrate your teatime with class: Fragrant tea in attractive double-walled glass tea cups whose wave-inspired surface is visually and tactilely appealing. Also included: Matching saucers made of almost unbreakable melamine in a fashionable matte grey. On their wide edge you find enough space for tea biscuits or a slice of lemon, and of course also for the teaspoons supplied. These are made of stainless steel and are matched to the set in their length and their straightforward design. All parts are dishwasher-proof.
Bold design instead of bold logos
Iconic designs stand for themselves. That's why all accessories from K-fee are branded with discreet logos. Because we want you to be able to fully enjoy the wonderful design every day. And if you ask yourself why the designers used waves in the design … they were inspired by the K-fee capsules which also feature those waves. Get yourself a real eye-catcher!
Chose original FAVORA accessories from K-fee
Who knows the K-fee capsule system better than K-fee? Well, the answer is quite clear. This is why the K-fee’s FAVORA accessories are a perfectly matching part of the K-fee system. An example: The glass tea mugs hold 260 ml up to the rim and the ideal capacity is 210 ml. On every K-fee capsule machine you find a button for a large cup, which can be set to 200 ml capacity. Some machines (e.g. the Empire, Twins and Grande series) feature an additional button for an extra-large cup, which you can adjust up to 240 ml. Of course the height of the glasses fits nicely under all K-fee machines. If you prefer smaller glasses for your tea: The Lungo Glass-Set offers a slightly lower height and filling quantity.
- 2 Teegläser doppelwandig, mundgeblasen aus Borosilkatglas mit dezentem K-fee Logo am Boden
- 2 passende Untersetzer aus Melamin (Duo-tonal, Oberseite matt grau, Unterseite glänzend schwarz) mit K-fee Logo am Boden
- 2 Teelöffel aus rostfreiem Edelstahl mit K-fee Prägung auf der Unterseite des Löffelstielendes
- Lieferung in hochwertiger Geschenkverpackung
- Höhe Glas: 101,5 mm
- Gewicht je Glas: 165 g
- Füllmenge: max. 260 ml, ideal 210 ml
- Höhe Untersetzer: 2,5 - 4,5 mm
- Gewicht je Untersetzer: 133 g
- Alle Teile spülmaschinengeeignet