For relaxed pleasure
Our most popular model. An all-rounder with an aircraft design.
• A bestseller that delivers on all the basics
• Straightforward three-button operation (small/large cup, milk)
• Warm-up time of around 15 seconds
• Removable water tank (1 litre)
• Additional drip tray for espresso cups
• Lower brewing temperature for milk drinks
• Automatic capsule ejection (up to ten capsules)
• Automatic switch-off
All the basics with a top design
By choosing the K-fee WAVE , you can rely on an affordable all-round machine that will allow the whole family or a small office team to relax and enjoy the full range of K-fee drinks. Every day. The capsule machine fully delivers on all the basics that make the K-fee system so attractive. It has a button for espresso (and a height-adjustable cup tray, especially for espresso cups). At the same time, those who prefer a lungo or filter coffee can simply take their choice and press the button for a large cup. Cappuccino, latte macchiato, tea, chocolatte or chai latte? The right K-fee capsules are all that you need.
Distinctive wave design
The WAVE design of the side panels may be reminiscent of old aircraft, but in essence the same design is typical of the entire K-fee brand. This pattern can be found on our capsules as well as our cups and glasses. Imagine a cup standing under a machine with the same wave design – an unbeatable stylish combination!
A space-saving system
The K-fee WAVE is only 15 cm wide and 37.8 cm deep. This means you can easily find a place for it in the kitchen, office or meeting room. The milk capsules can be kept at room temperature, so you do not even need a refrigerator nearby to enjoy a wonderfully creamy cappuccino or latte macchiato – and there will be no more drama caused by opened milk cartons that go off too soon.
The system for great flavour
Pump pressure of up to 19 bar – equal to that of professional espresso machines – ensures a magnificent crema. Capsules with around 45% more coffee content than typical aluminium capsules. Does that sound good? Oh, yes. And it also tastes excellent! A brilliant concept is that the pressure is reduced for tea and filter coffee capsules so that no crema is produced.
Six appealing colour combinations
Your taste – your choice. The side panels of the WAVE are available in the classic ‘Silver’ aircraft look as well as glossy ‘Piano Black’, matt ‘Soft Touch Black’, a striking ‘Red’, an attractive "Snow White" and the fashionable colour ‘Rosé Copper’. The central part of the WAVE is always black.
The key features – standard on all K-fee machines
- Pump pressure of up to 19 bar – always
- Descaling programme – always – and optional water filter
- Warm-up time of around 15 seconds – always
- Removable water tank – always
- Illuminated buttons – always
- Programmable cup fill volumes – always
- Automatic switch-off feature – always
- Compatible with all capsules from K-fee – always
- Dimensions (L x W x H) approx. 378 x 150 x 297 mm
- Pump pressure of up to 19 bar
- Weight approx. 3.8 kg
- Cable length 1 metre