Fancy an upgrade?
The captivating design has not changed. Further improvements have been made in terms of value, quality and handling.
• Luxury features with high-quality manufacturing
• The unique Twins design with copper accents
• Five buttons (Small cup, Medium cup, Large cup, Milk, Rinse)
• Descaling reminder and descaling programme
• Removable water tank on the side (2.3 litre)
• Height-adjustable drip tray for espresso cups
• Automatic capsule ejection (up to nine capsules)
• Automatic switch-off (programmable)
Enjoyment comes in cups of all sizes
The TWINS II from K-fee is a capsule machine for all occasions: A really large cup of coffee or tea in the morning? An espresso or cappuccino in the afternoon or after dinner? The TWINS II makes it possible, thanks to its huge 2.3 litre water tank. Particularly fans of large cups have to top up water much less frequently, for example at family breakfasts: with 3 extra-large Lungo, 1 hot chocolate plus 2 large cups of coffee for the trip to work, the water tank is still at least half full..
Replaces up to 3 coffee makers
Your old filter coffee machine you need for large mugs or coffeepots? Your old pad machine you switch on when you are in a hurry? Your old pod or capsule machine only in use for espresso? Let all 3 of them retire and replace them with one Twins II capsule machine, your new multi-talented multi-beverage solution.
4 programmable beverage buttons
Your favourite drinks, your favourite cups, your favourite quantities. “Small cup” button: 30-100 ml. “Large cup” button: 80-200 ml. “Extra-large cup” button: 100-240 ml. “Milk” button: 65-130 ml (brewing temperature reduced to 65 °C). Make your choices and let everyone in the family or in the office enjoy their favourite drinks at the push of a button.
Great cup, great taste
Our capsules TypeFiltered Coffee (e.g. Stay Classy by Mr & Mrs Mill) contain the surprisingly large amount of 9 grams of coffee. This is 80% more coffee than you find in typical aluminium capsules of other systems. And it is the obvious reason why large cups of K-fee coffee taste so great.
In many coffee machines and capsule machines the water tank is hidden. Not with the TWINS series from K-fee. Here, the water tank is a beautiful design element which doubles as an ingenious feature – the water tank is attached to the side and it’s removable for easy refilling. The side water tank is also ideal for placing the capsule machine close to a wall (e.g. at the edge of the kitchen worktop), in a niche or if other kitchen appliances are positioned next to it on the left, because it is always easily accessible..
The TWINS II impresses with quality you can see and feel. The drip tray has a pleasant size and is well-weighted, ideal for large cups up to 15 cm height.
Convenient descaling reminder
Unlike with our entry-level capsule machines you can set the water hardness and the usage of the water filter in the TWINS II. This way the machine recognises and indicates when it needs to be descaled.
You switch between coffee capsules, tea capsules and milk capsules? Simply use the rinse button for a quick cleaning cycle. For thorough cleaning we recommend our cleaning capsules, the liquid cleaner and the liquid descaler. You find all of these products in our shop.
The key features – standard on all K-fee machines
- Pump pressure of up to 19 bar – always
- Descaling programme – always – and optional water filter
- Warm-up time of around 15 seconds – always
- Removable water tank – always
- Illuminated buttons – always
- Programmable cup fill volumes – always
- Automatic switch-off feature – always
- Compatible with all capsules from K-fee – always
- Dimensions (L x W x H) approx. 328 x 194 x 280 mm
- Pump pressure of up to 19 bar
- Weight approx. 3.5 kg
- Cable length 1 metre
- Energy efficiency class A+