Easy cleaning with the K-fee liquid cleaner
• 100 ml K-fee liquid cleaner
• Special formula to suit the cleaning programmes on K-fee capsule machines
• Concentrated, produces enough liquid for five cleaning cycles
• Prevents stubborn dirt and build-up
• Also suitable for cleaning individual, removable machine parts in a separate container (e.g. overnight)
• For hassle-free enjoyment of your favourite K-fee drinks
• Suitable for all K-fee system machines, including partners such as Aldi Süd EXPRESSI®
• Forms a strong team with K-fee liquid descaler
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Use the K-fee® system cleanser for cleaning the internal coffee machine as well as for cleaning the individual components in an extra container – simply, quickly and easily...
Pour 100 ml of the contents of the bottle into the water tank of the capsule machine (the cleanser is enough for 5 applications).
Add four times the amount of cold water (400 ml) into the water tank.
Check that there is no capsule in the brewing chamber and that the lever is closed.
Place a sufficiently large container under the outlet.
Switch on the appliance and rinse until the water tank is completely empty.
Remove the water tank and rinse thoroughly. Empty the collecting vessel.
Insert the water tank and rinse the machine with at least 1 litre of cold water.
Don't forget to empty the receptacle in time.
Cleaning the individual parts
Pour approx. 200 - 300 ml of warm water and a cap-full of cleanser into a suitable container.
Place all removable machine parts (see instructions for use) in the cleaning solution for at least 5 hours or overnight.
After cleaning, rinse all the parts thoroughly under warm, running water.