Easy descaling with the K-fee liquid descaler
• 500 ml K-fee liquid descaler
• Special formula to suit the descaling programmes on K-fee capsule machines
• Concentrate, produces enough liquid for five descaling cycles
• Removes limescale deposits that form slowly over time
• Ensures smooth operation and unspoilt pleasure
• Suitable for all K-fee system machines, including partners such as Aldi Süd EXPRESSI®
• Forms a strong team with K-fee liquid cleaner
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
The elegant descaling solution
Regular descaling is a great way to care for your K-fee capsule machine . The amount of lime contained in tap water varies from region to region. The water is heated in the machine and limescale deposits can accumulate over time. You know this effect from electric kettles. However, this effect is much smaller with the K-fee capsule machines. Nevertheless, periodical descaling is necessary to prevent the build-up of hard limescale residues in the machine. For descaling, fill a descaling solution based on the K-fee Liquid Descaler to the water tank and start the descaling procedure. The ingredients are adapted to the K-fee capsule machines (including partners such as Aldi Süd EXPRESSI®). Since the descaler is liquid, it does not need to be dissolved like powder or descaling tablets. This is the easy way to ensure smooth operation of your K-fee capsule machine and long-lasting enjoyment – and of course great taste.
How the descaling works
Please read your K-fee capsule machine’s manual for detailed instructions on the descaling process. Some machines can be programmed to a specific water hardness and use this information to signal that they need descaling when it’s necessary. Many customers run the descaling process once a month. For each descaling procedure you need 100 ml of the Liquid Descaler and 400 ml of cold water. The bottle content is good for 5 cycles. Attention: If you use a water filter, it must be removed before descaling. Tip: The use of a regularly replaced water filter prolongs the descaling interval to once a year.
Step by step:
- Pour the contents of the bottle (100 ml) into the water tank of the capsule machine.
- Add four times the amount of cold water (400 ml) into the water tank.
- Check that there is no capsule in the brewing chamber and that the lever is closed.
- Place a sufficiently large container under the outlet.
- Switch on the appliance and rinse until the water tank is completely empty.
- Remove the water tank and rinse thoroughly. Empty the collecting vessel.
- Insert the water tank and rinse the machine with at least 1 litre of cold water.
- Don't forget to empty the receptacle in time.
Our recommendation: Apply the K-fee® system decalcifier every 2 to 3 months, as using it regularly maintains and protects your K-fee system capsule machine.